Who is this doc for?
✏️ Do you write blog posts for developers?
🔭 Have you ever seen your blog post picked up by daily.dev feed?
🚗 Did you wonder how much traffic your post got through daily.dev?
👽 Do you believe in UFOs? Just kidding.
If you answer yes to all of these questions, this article is going to make your day!
Introducing a whole new set of features for content creators!
In this post, we will cover:
- Why should you claim ownership of an article you wrote?
- How to claim ownership of articles you write?
- How to get your article picked up by daily.dev?
Let’s get started. 🚀
Why should you claim ownership of an article you wrote?
Get notified when your post got featured by daily.dev
At the end of the day, we all write for a particular audience. Engaging with your readers in real-time can make the difference between a memorable article and a forgotten one. Even more, getting notified in real-time will enable you to encourage a meaningful discussion about the blog post you wrote. That way, you can increase your readership and create a long-lasting relationship with your audience.
Get an exclusive author badge
Whenever you comment on a post you wrote, you’ll be able to see your exclusive author badge. Simple yet awesome. If you invested time in writing an article, you deserve some recognition.
See it in action:
Get an analytics report for every post that got featured
We never met authors who are not curious about their blog post’s stats. Today, we bring a missing piece for any post who got picked up by daily.dev. If your article got picked up by daily.dev, you could now expect to get a complete analytics report within 24 hours or so.
Gain reputation points and build up your profile
In case you’ve missed it in our previous announcements, here’s a brief about What is reputation? How do I earn it?
We completely redesigned the profile to fit a new special section for your articles. That’s a great way to show your achievements to the world. And the best part? For every upvote your article earns, you will receive a +1 reputation point!
How to claim ownership of articles you write?
- Step 1 - Go to your profile on daily.dev
- Step 2 - Click “Account details”
- Step 3 - Add your Twitter handle
How to get your article picked up by daily.dev?
Check out this guide about getting featured on daily.dev.
- We have many new features made especially to empower content creators.
- Creators get notified when their articles are picked by daily.dev feed.
- Creators get an exclusive badge when they comment.
- Creators get an analytics report for every post they wrote that got picked up by daily.dev.
- Creators can gain reputation points by earning upvotes on their articles.
- Claiming ownership on future posts you write is extremely easy. Just add your Twitter handle to your profile, and you’re all set.