Progressive web app (PWA)
Experience daily.dev like never before with our fully responsive and user-friendly progressive web app (PWA)! Stay up-to-date with the latest developer news, tips, and insights on any device, anytime, anywhere. Read on to learn how you can add a shortcut to your home screen on iOS and Android for quick access to the daily.dev PWA!
All you need to do is to visit this URL: https://app.daily.dev
Advantages of using the daily.dev PWA
- Cross-platform compatibility: You can use daily.dev on any device with a web browser, including desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
- App-like experience: The daily.dev PWA provides an app-like experience with a responsive design, smooth performance, and easy navigation, making it convenient and user-friendly.
- Easy installation: Adding the daily.dev PWA to your home screen on iOS and Android is quick and simple, providing you with one-tap access to your developer news.
- Regular updates: As a PWA, daily.dev is continuously updated with new features and improvements, ensuring you have the latest and greatest experience every time you use it.
Adding daily.dev to your home screen on iPhone and iPad
To add a shortcut to the daily.dev PWA on iOS and iPadOS:
- Open the daily.dev web app on Safari browser.
- Tap the Share button, then select "Add to Home Screen".
- Follow the prompts to add the shortcut to your iPhone Home screen for quick access.
For more information read the official guide by Apple.
How can I add daily.dev to my home screen on Android?
On Android, you have two options to add daily.dev to your mobile home screen: